Annual Reunion Weekend
November 11th Saturday
This year's Annual Dinner will be held at
Ruthin Castle, Castle Street, Ruthin. LL15 2NU
on Saturday 11th November 2023
7:00 for 7.30pm Dress: Smart or Black tie
Tickets: £40 First Time Leavers: £35
Dinner Tickets and enquiries to:
Donna Cooke - email@example.com - 07946 429327
Payment by bank transfer:
Sort Code: 54-41-06 - Account No: 04809181
Ref: Surname, Name, no of tickets
or by cheque payable to The Old Ruthinian Association and sent to
Donna Cooke, 2 Lon Fammau, Denbigh. LL16 5YF.
Please email me to book your ticket(s). If you are booking on behalf of others, please name them all in the email. Once you receive a reply, payment must made within 3 days to secure your space.
Itinerary of Weekend Events
Everyone is welcome to all events!
There is space created on Saturday at the school, should groups of ORA’s wish to base themselves and meet with their groups of friends/meet other OR’s.
Friday 10th November:
- Informal drinks/dinner at Ye Olde Harkers, City Road, Chester. 6pm onwards. Please drop in.
Saturday 11th November:
- Golf at Pwllglas Golf Club, 10.15, Tee Off 11.00am. Contact John Sharples on 07785503292.
- Wetherspoons Ruthin Breakfast meet: 10/11am.
- Football match: 1.30-2.30pm. Graham’s Close Ben Welsby.
- AGM: 3.30pm. This will be held in the school café, which is located upstairs in the dining hall.
- From 1pm onwards, there will be a DIY hot drinks station available and plenty of seating should you wish to catch up with friends.
- From 3.30pm, drinks/sandwiches/cakes will be available.
- 7pm: Annual Dinner at Ruthin Castle.
Sunday 12th November:
- Wreath Laying - This event will take place at the War Memorial in Wynnstay Road at 10.30am. The wreath, in memory of all the Old Ruthinians who made the ultimate sacrifice, will be laid by our President, Owen Wainwright.
- All personal information shared will be kept in line with current GDPR guidelines
- Safeguarding: Whilst the school grounds are hosting the OR events, the school building and boarding areas will remain out of bounds for OR’s.